All products on this website originate from France and are provided by the following manufacturers located in the city of Thiers and its industrial basin: Jean Dubost, Groupe TB (Tarrerias-Bonjean), Coutellerie Chambriard, Chazeau-Honoré and Coutellerie Au Nain.
Steak knives made in France for the Hotel, Restaurant & Catering Industry
Laguiole Elite offers special discounts to the Hotel, Restaurant and Catering Industry.
Note: Engraving of your business logo and/or name is available on the blades of the steak knives or the lids of the wooden presentation boxes.
Please use the contact information below to request a quote or for any information you may require.
Toll free phone number: 877.346.0059
International phone number: 450.534.0066
Hospitality steak knife from Coutellerie Au Nain in France
- Highly resistant and dishwasher safe POM/Stainless steel handle.
- 2.0 mm blade thickness
- Full tang and very comfortable grip
- Serrated blade
- Overall length is 22.5 cm/9 inches
Laguiole steak knives by Jean Dubost. 2.5 mm or 1.5 mm blade thickness
- ABS plastic and bright polished or brushed stainless steel handles. 2.5 mm or 1.5 mm blade thickness. Dishwasher safe.
- All knives are available with the traditional straight edge blade or the serrated blade.
- Knives with ABS handles are available in one single color or a mix of more than 20 solid or iridescent colors shown here.
The Bistro steak knife from Coutellerie Au Nain in France
- ABS plastic is 100% dishwasher safe. Palisander wood requires hand washing.
- Full tang and 2.0 mm blade thickness.
- Contoured handle for ease of handling and comfortable fit in the hand.
- Overall length: 22.5 cm/9 inches.
Le Thiers steak knives by Philippe Chambriard
- What is a Le Thiers Knife?
- Made in the city of Thiers, France by La Coutellerie Chambriard.
- Mix or match any of the woods shown in the picture.
- Hand chiseled tang, mat finish for the blade.
- Name of wood is engraved under the knife in English or French.
- Overall length is 23 cm - 9 inches.
- Micro serrated blades are available at no extra cost.
Le Thiers steak knives by Chambriard. Handles made from Corian by DuPont
- CORIAN is made from a mix of resin and rock powder. Heavier than any plastic, acrylic and wood, it has an attractive polished finish which is unalterable and is guaranteed dishwasher safe.
- Overall length is 23 cm/ 9 inches
- Micro serrated blades are available at no extra cost
- Oak wood boxes for sets of 6, 8 and 12 knives
Laguiole steak knives, 2.5 mm blade thickness, wood handles, by Chazeau-Honoré
This is the higher end version of our Laguiole knives with a truly exceptional quality in terms of components, assembly and finishing. Available with the traditional straight edge blade or a micro serrated blade.
Brasserie steak knife by Coutellerie Au Nain in Saint Rémy sur Durolle, France
- Handles made from dishwasher safe ABS plastic.
- Full tang. Extension of the blade runs all the way through the handle.
- Very comfortable and solid grip.
- Overall length is 21.5 cm / 8.5 inches.
- Your choice of the straight edge blade or the maintenance free serrated blade.
All stainless table/steak knives by J.Beauvoir-Garmy in Thiers, France
The unique attributes of these all stainless knives made in France will leave a definite impression of quality with your customers and will enhance their overall satisfaction of dining in your establishment which in turn will benefit from the maintenance free long term use provided by these knives.
Product details here
Steak knives/table knives catalogue from Groupe TB, the # 1 manufacturer of French cutlery
Click on photo to access catalogue
All products in this catalogue show a reference number. Please include it when requesting information and pricing for items of interest to you.
Knife manufacturer in the city of Thiers, France, since 1648, Groupe TB (Tarrerias-Bonjean) produces 80% of French cutlery.