All products on this website are made in France by the following manufacturers located in the city of Thiers and its industrial basin: Jean Dubost, Coutellerie Chambriard, Chazeau-Honoré, J. Beauvoir-Garmy and Coutellerie Au Nain.
Steak knives made in France for the Hotel, Restaurant & Catering Industry
Laguiole Elite offers special discounts to the Hotel, Restaurant and Catering Industry.
Note: Engraving of your business logo and/or name is available on the blades of the steak knives or the lids of the wooden presentation boxes.
Please use the contact information below to request a quote or for any information you may require.
Phone number: +1 450 534 0066
Hospitality all stainless steak knives by J. Beauvoir-Garmy.
Laguiole and J. Beauvoir Special Edition
J.Beauvoir-Garmy, cutlers since 1908 located in the city of Thiers, France, specializes in using innovative technology to manufacture one piece forged, stainless steel knives of outstanding quality.
- Dishwasher proof. These knives will withstand the abrasive nature of repeated dishwashing for thousands of cycles with no alteration to their appearance and functionality.
- A remarkable cutting edge. The precision made micro serrated edge of the blade is incredibly sharp, will effortlessly slice through all types of foods and meats and allow for years of effective cutting performance with no maintenance required.
- Excellence of components: the carefully selected mix of alloys in the tempered stainless steel provides maximum resistance against wear, corrosion and stains.
- Safety feature: all blades come with a slightly blunted tip to prevent accidental stabbing when being handled.
Le Thiers steak knives by Philippe Chambriard
- What is a Le Thiers Knife?
- Made in the city of Thiers, France by La Coutellerie Chambriard.
- Mix or match any of the woods shown in the picture.
- Hand chiseled tang, mat finish for the blade.
- Name of wood is engraved under the knife in English or French.
- Overall length is 23 cm - 9 inches.
- Micro serrated blades are available at no extra cost.
Le Thiers steak knives by Chambriard. Handles made from Corian by DuPont
- CORIAN is made from a mix of resin and rock powder. Heavier than any plastic, acrylic and wood, it has an attractive polished finish which is unalterable and is guaranteed dishwasher safe.
- Overall length is 23 cm/ 9 inches
- Micro serrated blades are available at no extra cost
- Oak wood boxes for sets of 6, 8 and 12 knives
Laguiole steak knives, 2.5 mm blade thickness, wood handles, by Chazeau-Honoré
This is the higher end version of our Laguiole knives with a truly exceptional quality in terms of components, assembly and finishing. Available with the traditional straight edge blade or a micro serrated blade.
Brasserie steak knife by Coutellerie Au Nain in Saint Rémy sur Durolle, France
- Handles made from dishwasher safe ABS plastic.
- Full tang. Extension of the blade runs all the way through the handle.
- Very comfortable and solid grip.
- Overall length is 21.5 cm / 8.5 inches.
- Your choice of the straight edge blade or the maintenance free serrated blade.
All stainless table/steak knives by J.Beauvoir-Garmy in Thiers, France
The unique attributes of these all stainless knives made in France will leave a definite impression of quality with your customers and will enhance their overall satisfaction of dining in your establishment which in turn will benefit from the maintenance free long term use provided by these knives.
Product details here
Steak knives/table knives catalogue from Groupe TB, the # 1 manufacturer of French cutlery
Click on photo to access catalogue
All products in this catalogue show a reference number. Please include it when requesting information and pricing for items of interest to you.
Knife manufacturer in the city of Thiers, France, since 1648, Groupe TB (Tarrerias-Bonjean) produces 80% of French cutlery.